for Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme
Duty Station : Jakarta (with chance of being transferred to project location).
Duration : 1 year
Closing date : 7 May 2010 Management and Reporting
The Administration Assistant will work under day to day supervision of IDBP Office Manager. Responsibilities
The Administration Assistant is responsible for supporting the IDBP in the day to day office running, including : ADMIN/FINANCE: 1. Record incoming and outgoing correspondence.
2. Record incoming and outgoing warehouse stock.
3. Type drafted letters or any other drafted documents required.
4. Assist in fotocopying, scanning, faxing documents.
5. Support logistic matters of meetings and events (such as food order, sending invitations and follow up confirmation, registration desk, etc.).
6. Support in any other logistic and procurement matters (find quotations and prepare purchase and/or bidding documents).
7. Copy CD/DVD and other digital material.
8. Support the Finance Officer in data input of day to day financial transactions.
9. Prepare vouchers for general journals as requested by Finance Officer
10. Performs other duties as may be assigned by Finance Officer.
11. Update contact lists and manage the name cards holder. HR :
1. Assist in the recruitment and management of staff at national and regional level.
2. Prepare and process monthly timesheets of all IDBP team members. Qualification
1. Relevant education, administration skills, finance/accounting background or experience.
2. Competency in Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, MS Excel) and E-mail.
3. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
4. Fair proficiency in English. Work experience
Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in office administration and financial clerical task. Information
Applicants should send a CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference code 'vacAdminBiogas'. Applications are requested by 7 May 2010; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. This post only open for Indonesian nationality only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.