Buat suhu2x di parakontel ini ada titipan dari teman untuk posisi sebagai berikut :
IT & Infrastructure Manager
- The Manager, IT Infrastructure, Enterprise Computing, position is responsible for managing IT server and desktop personnel and technologies across the company.
- Manages a team of IT professionals with diverse and/or specialized disciplines or functions which have a major operational or financial impact on the Company.
- Manage company's third party outsourcer to deliver real-time 24x7x365 operational support.
- Develops business plans initiatives for IT Infrastructure and assists in the development of initiatives for Department Strategic plans and objectives.
- Manages and directs cross-functional/regional teams to address issues and solve problems across the enterprise. Accomplishes objectives through professionals who exercise significant judgment.
- Manages the evaluation, development, and implementation of multiple key projects. Projects typically have significant business unit wide impact. Ensures projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Approves and/or recommends new IT systems and equipment additions.
- Manage contractors, consultants and suppliers.
- Regular contact with inter and intra-department managers and supervisors.
- Provides leadership in determining organizational objectives and ensuring delivery of requested products and services. Directly addresses cross-functional issues. Responsible for resource coordination and driving the resolution plan to completion.
- May act for division head or division manager in their absence.
- Acts as the primary technical leader and knowledge expert for server and desktop technologies. Plans and recommends technological initiatives to accomplish long-term IT & business objectives. Consults with senior management to develop next generation technical solutions.
- Represents the Company with contractors, suppliers, regulatory agencies, customers, other departments, and/or other parties as required.
- Experienced with Customer Relation Management (CRM) Systems
- Must have and experience in using IT Reporting Tools
- Proficient with data analysis and Electronic Data Warehouse (EDW) solution and application
- Customer Focus and Service Excellent Mindset
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- At least 7 years of working experience in IT application & data base from telco
- Professional certification or Graduate degree preferred but not required.
- Typically possesses five or more year's experience managing or supervising an organization or unit.
- Ability to understand business, regulatory and technical requirements and perform analysis and solutions mapping.
- Individual is highly motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a high-performance business environment.
- Ability to work in cross-functional team-oriented, collaborative environment to resolve moderate to complex issues.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, to document and present results and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels
lokasi project : jakarta
rate salary : negotiable
di alamat ini firstname.lastname@example.org