1. Competitive research Grant for Doctorate students through educational institutions.
2. Publication grant for publishing Indonesian research papers in international journals.
3. Competitive Research Grant for established research Institutions (educational institutions - universities, colleges, - reputable NGOs, and other research-related institutions).
Deadline for Submission
COMPETITIVE RESEARCH GRANT :
* Apr 30, 2010 for research Jan - Dec 2011
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATION GRANT :
* All year around
Themes for the Competitive Scientific Research Grants
"CONTRIBUTING TO THE BETTERMENT OF THE FUTURE GENERATION PRIORITIZATION"
* Pregnant & lactating women
* Children under the age of 2 years
* Female adolescence (age 10 - 18 / premarital age)
* Women of reproductive age
Improve maternal and child nutrition of the poor, which include:
* Innovation in the development of nutritionally balance and affordable complementary feeding for children 6-24 months.
* New effective strategies in communication, education and information (KIE) to reinforce the role of breastfeeding, especially exclusive breastfeeding.
* Development of local food products to fulfill nutritional needs of women.